NLP Software Engineer
- Implement text analytics software for a broad range of NLP problems.
- Perform sufficient unit tests to provide reasonable test coverage and protection from regressions.
- Document codes clearly and work with QA to ensure proper testing.
- Work within an agile scrum team.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science.
- At least three years of C programming experience.
- Solid knowledge in Natural language processing such as tokenization and POS tagging
- Good understanding of distributed computing and multi-threading programming
- Good knowledge in machine learning is a big plus
- Be able to work in Linux/UNIX environment
- Good spoken and written English.
- Strong communications skills
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn