Inside Sales Representative, JMP
Are you a sales professional looking for the next great opportunity? We have one for you!
SAS is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the JMP (pronounced, “jump”) team. JMP is a business unit of SAS that produces interactive software for desktop statistical discovery.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will sell JMP products to current and prospective customers in the Nordics region and work collaboratively with the field sales team there.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast-paced, highly transactional, B2B sales environment
- Be the point of contact for implementing all aspects of territory and account management
- Fulfill a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualify level of opportunity and appropriate resources required.
- Generate leads through prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities
- Partner with current and potential customers to schedule meetings, demos and make recommendations
- Work collaboratively with the JMP field sales organization to position and leverage sales opportunities
- Work for the largest independent software vendor globally and the world’s market leader in Analytics software
Are you a fit? We are looking for:
- Software sales experience
- Experience prospecting and managing inbound business leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics, develop sales plans, and accurately forecast sales
- Demonstrate success in managing pro-active outbound sales strategy
- Track record of quota achievement
- Work in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Fluent English language skills
If this sounds of interest then please apply online or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn