As Senior Solution Specialist Fraud & Compliance, you provide pre-sales support and functional assistance in relation to the successful selling of the SAS Fraud and Financial Crimes Solutions both in Financial & Public sectors, utilizing knowledge of industry or industry segment process and challenges. You collaborate with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business value, prepares and present software demonstrations.
At SAS we don’t just offer jobs. We offer a rewarding career experience, with professional development opportunities and a complete benefit package based on merit, in a growing business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Works with sales staff to outline appropriate solutions and leverage sales opportunities.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Develops required client relationships in order to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
- Maintains and develops relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides functional leadership for sales opportunities.
- Participates in solution training to acquire and maintain detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works pro-actively with the extended account team of Industry Consultants, Solution Architects and Technical Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
Your ideal profile:
- Detailed knowledge of the financial industry and in-depth knowledge of Fraud, Anti Money Laundering, and other Financial Crimes.
- Experienced about actual projects achieved in a Financial Institution, related to Fraud or Money Laundering
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced to Advanced knowledge of SAS System tools
- Demonstrated project leadership skills.
- Ability to relate user needs to technical concepts and SAS Solutions
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Programming proficiency as required for prototype development and product demonstrations.
- Result focused.
- Ability to travel.
- Bilingual French/English.
The French HQ is based out of the South West of Paris and you will also be able to utilise our satellite office located in La Défense, which is a modern working environment with superb facilities to promote creativity and collaboration.
Please click here for further details on our offices in La Défense:
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn