Responsible for internal sales management and leadership of inside sales in APAC region.
- Plans and implements growth plans for new software sales working in conjunction with the goals of the sales organization within the business unit.
- Responsible for achievement of new software sales, renewals and services revenue targets
- May be assigned an individual sales territory and supervises inside sales support staff.
- Manages the training of sales department staff; provides leadership and direction on sales mission and account management practices; establishes and communicates departmental goals; facilitates individual goals and objectives.
- Sets and reviews performance metrics and sales goals for inside sales staff.
- Assists inside sales representatives to meet goals in day-to-day performance, activity metrics, sales, and increased product knowledge.
- Handles management responsibilities including hiring, training, delegating work assignments, reviewing performance, mentoring, coaching and giving feedback.
- Interprets sales policies, advises representatives and sales assistants in the handling of sales and policy issues, and emphasizes the requirement for use of divisionally-adopted sales methodologies.
- Uses internal CRM to keep information about business accurate and up to date.
- Determines equitable sales assignments and/or territories and sets targets appropriately with input from senior sales management.
- Manages training the inside sales representatives on territory account management, lead management forecasting revenue expectations.
- Works with other department managers to develop training, sales plays, campaigns and positioning of products and services.
- Provides support and direction to account representatives in developing sales methods and business plans for sales of products and services.
- Conducts inside sales team meetings.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Works directly with Marketing to plan and implement seminar strategies and/or outbound campaigns
- Responsible for developing business plans to meet future company revenue goals
- Analyzes and implements company sales initiatives at the regional or national industry level
- Feedback on sales representatives compensation plans
- Feedback on product bundles, pricing
- Sales planning and execution for year
- Territory segmentation and quota assignment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analyzes regional or industry market to determine the most productive go to market sales strategies.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of strategic sales techniques and principles specifically in the hardware and software industry.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of at least three industries and/or market segments.
- Advanced skills in the following areas: problem solving, interpersonal interactions, team building, leadership, strategic and conceptual sales, communication, and detail orientation.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or quantitative field
- Typically requires fifteen years of experience in software sales, including nine years in a leadership role with five years in formal management role. Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving a sales target
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn