At JMP, we offer work class working environment, very competitive income, work/life balance and career growth opportunities. We believe people is our most important asset.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical assistance for regional business development and revenue generation activities (software pre-sale, Data Analysis consulting and training, post-sale activities such as customer care, on site coaching and etc), utilizing extensive knowledge of Industry(Quality, Process, Research), Decision Making, Data analysis and Computer Technology.
- Utilizing current JMP strategic selling techniques with account executives to strategize on prospects and develop strategic sales objectives.
- Identifying appropriate applications, tools, and solutions for targeted accounts. Preparing prototype solutions and presentations based on opportunity analysis.
- Understanding the selling cycle, acquiring and managing customer needs, and proposing a solution to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Acting as thought leader and public speaker in marketing events for JMP, spreading the latest thought leadership and insights about Data Analysis and how DA values the industries
- Experience: 5 or more years of experience in statistical consulting or related areas(such as Six Sigma, Process Excellence, Quality, Engineering, Modeling, Marketing Analytics, Financial Analytics, Data Mining and etc), or a related area of expertise including statistical programming or development of statistical applications. Public speaking experience is essential.
- Education: PhD or Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or other related quantitative field.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong theoretical knowledge of statistical methods and their practical application in solving technical or business problems in any of the following areas: Six Sigma, manufacturing, R&D, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, semiconductor manufacturing, high tech industry, BFSI, government, retail, auto, and education.
- Problem solver and ability to apply statistical measurement techniques in the semiconductor industry. Demonstrated ability to define, lead and support solutions to technical and business problems using statistical analysis methods. Ability to drive change with strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage and negotiate conflicting opportunities, set priorities accordingly and deliver to agreed schedules.
- Experience of competitive products to JMP or SAS Stat is beneficial, such as SPSS, Minitab, R and etc. Programming experience with statistical languages or Python is desired but not essential.
- Experience of pre-selling, public speaking, training and consulting is essential. English skill is a plus but not must.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn