The mission of this role is to improve the customer competence of SAS. You are expected and will be cultivated to be an expert who understands SAS technology/solution, globalization and the domain knowledge. In more details, duties will include:
- Solution validation of SAS platform and other R&D work;
- Customer experience testing and best practice testing for SAS technologies and solutions;
- Field support for local offices;
- Provides internal SAS practice training and implementation guidance, especially for new product and solutions.
- Hands on experience of business intelligence;
- Passion on programming, hands on Java programming, Python or C/C++ experiences and skills;
- Good skills of communication, customer-facing and problem-resolving;
- Good ability of working as a member of a team, virtual team and individual;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Academic background of statistics, optimization or mathematics;
- SAS products and technology knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience of Hadoop;
- Domain Knowledge of retail industry, financial management, risk management, or CRM, etc.;
- Experience in internationalization and localization.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn