SAS has an enviable reputation for innovation and offers a distinctive environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance! Currently we have a superb opportunity for an Account Executive to join an established, international and reputable company offering a brilliant career path in a dedicated and professional team located in our Auckland office.
SAS Account Executives are the driving force responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services. This particular role will focus on the Energy & Utilities accounts in New Zealand. In this highly customer facing position you will managing existing and developing new relationships within key accounts.
In joining the Auckland office, you will become part of a collaborative and lively team. They have a great supportive culture which aims to enable each other’s success and there is a stong focus on achieving the team’s overall goals. The ideal candidate will possess energy, a strong sense of urgency and clear understanding of sales disciplines.
- Generating sales of SAS software products, solutions and services
- Qualifying new sales opportunities
- Networking and establishing new relationships
- Building upon existing accounts
- Forecasting time to close business
- Managing sales pipelines in line with targets
- Collaborating with other account executives, pre sales consultants and technical consultants during a sales cycle
- Preparing quotations, proposals and set time schedules
- Developing an understanding of company pricing and procedures
- General administrative duties as required in the role
- Proven sales experience in Energy & Utilities sector
- Understanding of Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Established networks of contacts in key customers
- Adapts sales approach to fit the audience
- Drives activity and motivates the people around them
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- SAS knowledge is also highly regarded
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn