In this role, you will direct and continue to develop the SAS Beacon Account Program APAC region, reporting to SAS Global Vice President, Strategic Accounts. While each of the duties and responsibilities listed below are key to the role, the emphasis will be upon Program implementation and effectiveness within the Field Organization. #LI-MK1
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Program Development
- Work with senior sales management to identify new account candidates for the Program and ensure appropriate resource training occurs prior to program entry.
- In conjunction with the Vice President, Strategic Accounts, continue to evolve as needed the Beacon Account profile, and qualification criteria
- Continue to evolve and develop Beacon Program value proposition and supporting customer-facing materials.
- Program Implementation
- Work closely with the APAC regions ensuring a successful implementation of the Strategic Account Engagement (SAE)
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with the APAC regional leaders and Sales Directors with a focus on enabling the behavioral change and skill development required to successfully adopt and support SAE Methodology.
- Ensure the Opportunity Management Methodology is adopted and utilized in support of deal management, coaching and inspection.
- Assist APAC leaders in alignment of resources and expertise to support Program
- Work closely with the SAE Coaching Program in implementation of best practices and enabling skills transfer to sales leaders and teams.
- Program Management
- Leverage metrics and reporting dashboards for the Program to ensure:
- Integration and alignment to core Americas regions and objectives;
- Integration and alignment to core EMEA regions and objectives;
- Development and facilitation of regional engagement process.
- Maintain ongoing feedback loop to APAC regions for improvement of program effectiveness
- Governance: maintain ongoing communication cadence with APAC regional leaders, sales directors ensuring effective communication and alignment
- Program Effectiveness
- Perform in-field inspection & coaching of SAE plans and account strategy
- Ensure continuance of Best Practices sharing
- Ongoing identification of skill gaps and requirements. Facilitate the feedback loop to Global Sales Training program needs from a skills development perspective through regular communication including regional Town Hall
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Marketing, or Quantitative field of study,
- 15 years of direct experience in software sales
- 5 years of direct experience in Sales Management role
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving revenue goals and build successful sales Teams
- Ability to travel as business needs require;
- Ability to accommodate meeting times outside normal business hours as per time zone differences between the EMEA and Americas super-regions.
- Proficiency with English and Chinese and mastery of the business cultures within the APAC super-region.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic sales techniques and principles, specifically in the hardware, software, and services industry
- Demonstrated ability to interact productively with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience in significantly growing a revenue stream in a large, multi-national account
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with partners including system integrators, and generating significant revenues through partner channels
- Demonstrated experience in selling enterprise level deals
- Ability to commit to the role for a maximum of 2 years
- SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
- Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
- SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn