As part of our continued growth, SAS Middle East are hiring for a Regional Senior Account Executive with strong technology solutions sales experience in the Middle East and/or Levant region.
Based from Lebanon, you will sell to customers and manage accounts across multiple industries in a regional territory that will include Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar and Kuwait.
- Generate sales for software, solutions and services into prospective customers & build strong pipeline.
- Work with other sales leaders to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Plan and implements growth plans, including sales, consulting services, and education services.
- Responsible for achievement of Total Software Revenue Target (and services)
- Coordinate resources from sales and services staff for solution selling and promotes and reinforces Solutions Selling and Miller-Heiman concepts.
- Work in conjunction with the Strategic Pricing Group to negotiate contracts and bids.
- Directs complex sales opportunities, including implementation plans, which include the coordination of internal and/or external professional services.
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasts to management.
The position ideally suits somebody with 10+ years’ experience selling complex technology solutions (including software) to organizations in the Middle East and/or Levant region. You should have proven success selling to business functions (not just IT) and building and managing relationships with contacts up to C-Suite level.
Due to the geographic territory you will be required to travel extensively to meet with customers.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn