SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster.
Our IoT solutions are designed to help senior executives in a variety of industries including Manufacturing, Energy, and Government:
- Improve financial performance by reducing waste and downtime, improving process management, and making decisions at the point of interaction
- Cross operational silos with an enterprise-wide, approach for managing data, turning it into insights, and embedding those into the operational processes of the organization
- Reduce time and cost by establishing processes to ensure data consistency and integrity, and demonstrating system accuracy and control to stakeholders with documented audit trails, process transparency and traceability.
SAS IoT solutions bring various disciplines together in a wholistic approach:
- Data wrangling, curation, and visualization
- Traditional SPC complimented with AI and Machine Learning
- Real-time Decisioning based on Event Triggers
- Analytical decisions made at point of interaction
Internet of Things is a key strategic focus area for SAS in the ASEAN region. SAS is recognised as one of the world’s leading employers, and the quality of its solutions. This role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented manufacturing, oil & gas, or technology professional to join a highly regarded and growing business.
Provides technical assistance for software pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry or industry segment processes and challenges.
- Works with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities
- Works with Regional and Country leadership to define country sprecific go-to-market approach. Aligns that approach across required support functions
- Understands customer business needs, identifies appropriate applications, tools, and solutions for targeted accounts
- Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides support for demand generation activities, including vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings
- Prepares prototype solutions and presentations based on opportunity analysis.
- Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of software and the company in assigned domain or business/industry area. Clearly states how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identify opportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties such as analysts or the press.
- Creates with customer a business case on SAS technology & solutions and calculates value for the customer
- Maintains the highest standards of expert Industry knowledge at all times.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 7-10 years’ experience in high mix and high volume manufacturing operations (e.g. engineering, planning, IT) with proven track record of application of IoT, Industrial 4.0 and Big Data Analytics contributing to operation business improvement and cost saving.
- Broad understanding of applying IoT as a discipline to a variety of situations and ability to build roadmaps for IoT adoption outside of core industry. Ability to consult with customers – strong written and verbal communication - ability to engage to consult with Business and IT stakeholders
- Strategic, analytical and innovative thinker
- Team-player with a pragmatic and collaborative approach
- The ability to demonstrate the knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and/or certified Master Black Belt will have added advantage.
- Technical expertise in SAS preferred. MBA a plus
Based in anywhere within ASEAN. #LI-CC1
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn