SAS helps you make sense of the message. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms our customer’s data into insights that gives them a fresh perspective on their business. We can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t. And push the boundaries as to what’s possible.
We help the customers turn large amounts of data into knowledge they can use, and we do it better than anyone. It’s no wonder an overwhelming majority of customers continue to use SAS year after year. We believe it’s because we hire great people to create great software and services. We set the bar high for our employees and give them a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. This approach springs from CEO Jim Goodnight’s philosophy: “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.”
We are currently seeking an accomplished Sr Channel Account Manager, responsible for building, maintaining, and managing sound, productive, and profitable relationships with current and prospective channel partners in order to achieve our channel goals.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
- Knowledge of channel business model and development methods.
- Relationship and partner management skills.
- Experience recruiting, qualifying, managing and developing partners for a channel.
- Knowledge of all company products and services. Excellent oral and written communications skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to manage channel conflict.
- Proven time management skills. Ability to lead, balance, and self-manage multiple simultaneous projects and activities.
- Proficient in CRM tools, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to challenge and coach resell partners to develop pipeline and close deals in a timely manner with forecast discipline and accuracy.
- Ability to interact with executives.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality, results driving, and customer focused.
- Knowledge of SAS selling and licensing procedures.
- Strong team-selling skills.
- In depth knowledge of all company products and services.
Personal Profile required
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success.
- Excellent social interaction skills.
- Disciplined, hardworking, positive minded and motivated
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
We attach particular importance to the mindset and values of the candidate.
This position requires preferably a minimum of eight years of experience in channel sales or channel program management (preferably at a technology company), or SAS related direct sales experience.
The French HQ is based out of the South West of Paris and you will also be able to utilize our satellite office located in La Défense, which is a modern working environment with superb facilities to promote creativity and collaboration.
- A career and the opportunity to develop, not just a job
- World class training on the entire SAS portfolio
- Competitive Base Salary and OTE and benefits package
- Car allowance/Company car
Please click here for further details on our offices in La Défense:
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn