Senior Business Solutions Manager – Fraud
Here at SAS, we are passionate about the Financial Services industry and how analytics can help them in the area of AML & Fraud. We are investing heavily on a global scale in this area and we are seeking a passionate AML & Fraud and analytics expert located in Istanbul to help our financial services customers and prospects realize the value of big data and SAS.
This is a great opportunity for an industry and technology expert to work with the leader in analytics and have exposure to leading companies in the financial services sector. The purpose of this role is to ensure the continued prosperity and growth of SAS by maximizing all AML & Fraud related opportunities to sell and promote SAS, with nominated client(s). You will be an effective member of the MEEE AML & Fraud Team, supporting the delivery of revenue to the business, working across multiple industries, with a particular focus on AML (Transaction Monitoring, Watchlist Management, KYC, CDD) and Fraud (Payments, Online, Procurement).
Assists sales teams, pre-sales teams and senior and executive management to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Influences sales through domain or business expert credibility brought directly to ongoing sales cycles by enabling those who will be executing sales cycles or through supporting in-country business development efforts.
Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the company’s credibility and communicate the company value proposition primarily in sales situations that advance the sales of software. Ensures that proper expectations are set to ensure customer satisfaction. This may involve the delivery of compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives for customer meetings. Understands how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides strategic leadership for sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of software and the company in assigned domain or business/industry area. Clearly states how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identify opportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties such as analysts or the press.
- Assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests utilizing the RFP Repository and/or crafting thorough and compelling answers and proposals that effectively differentiate the company from our competitors.
- Works with product marketing, product management, sales and R&D groups to validate market driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives and ensure customer and market direction input is reflected in ongoing releases.
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials. Proactively drives customer retention efforts.
- Supports senior/executive management through the execution of sales workshops, or other means, to examine the pipeline and suggest appropriate activities to expand the pipeline (business expansion), move deals through the pipeline or improve the local ability to execute.
- Maintains a clear map of company software capabilities to customer needs and business processes as well as into a specific industry where applicable by analyzing industry trends and other market information to identify common opportunities.
- Develops and manages relationships in strategic markets and accounts including building customer networks, especially with C-levels and senior executives.
- Works closely with local, regional and international sales practices to align internal organizations around common goals and improve their ability to be effective and adopt repeatable business practices.
- Runs workgroups to share sales best practices, identify new opportunities, share sales successes and to proactively drive appropriate information to field constituents.
- Carry out Proof of Concepts/ Proof of Values to demonstrate how SAS technologies could meet customer requirements and deliver values
- You will be a FRAUD/AML Domain expert
- You must be a trusted advisory & strong business knowledge of customer business needs.
- Must have financial crimes background in FSI.
- This experience may also include data acquisition/ analysis, decision support, predictive analytics, and fraud analytics or from a software vendor, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical/fraud detection software. Alternatively, your experience may have been gained within a consulting practice or a professional services firm
- Desirable to have certified as a CFE/CAMS etc
- You will be a Turkish national with fluent English.
- You must be free to travel & you will ideally have Middle East & Central European regional experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn