Make an impact with a career at SAS. One of the world's best workplaces.
Join an organization that is the global leader in analytics and is transforming the way the world looks at data.
We have an enviable reputation for innovation and offer a distinctive environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance!
We are growing and we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
A professional who is passionate for people, goal oriented, eager for success and has experience in the software sales and/or IT consulting services sector. An individual with a focus on fostering strong business relationships and successfully identifying and closing potential new clients and business opportunities in Greece.
- Promote SAS software solutions and services to selected current and prospective strategic accounts in Greece.
- Develop and implement a monthly/quarterly account plan, in line with the regional sales strategy and targets.
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with existing and potential customers.
- Provide attainable monthly/quarterly forecast, while ensuring delivery of commitment (Forecast accuracy), supported with contingency plans.
- Qualify, position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers; identify accounts with high "close" potential.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules. Negotiate contracts to closure.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Apply knowledge of SAS technologies & solutions, marketing and business trends and industry knowledge to assess account needs.
Are you qualified or not?
- Evidence, with a proven track-record, of 4+ years of mid professional experience involving significant direct sales and account management of business software solutions and/or provision of IT consulting services.
- Ability to effectively manage and control the sales cycle - prospect, qualify, proof, negotiate, close.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate industry dynamics and develop account plans.
- Accountable, proactive, aggressive and extremely adept at consultative selling, with great networking skills.
- Bachelor & Master Degrees in the field/s of Information Technology and/or Business.
- Proficient in both English & Greek languages, both in written & verbal communication.
- Flexibility to travel, as per business requirements.
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.