Make an impact with a career at SAS. One of the world's best workplaces.
Join an organization that is the global leader in analytics and is transforming the way the world looks at data.
We have an enviable reputation for innovation and offer a distinctive environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance!
We are growing and we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
The Senior Business Solutions Manager assists sales teams, pre-sales teams, and senior and executive management to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. He/She Influences sales through domain or business expert credibility brought directly to ongoing sales cycles by enabling those who will be executing sales cycles or through supporting in-country business development efforts.
This is a regional role based in Athens supporting Greece and potentially other countries within Eastern Europe and Middle East.
- Build trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the company’s credibility and communicate the company value proposition primarily in sales situations that advance the sales of software. Ensure that proper expectations are set to ensure customer satisfaction. This may involve the delivery of compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategize with sales team on objectives for customer meetings. Understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provide strategic leadership for sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulate the breadth and value of software and the company in assigned domain or business/industry area. Clearly state how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identify opportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties, such as analysts or the press.
- Assist in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests, utilizing the RFP Repository and/or crafting thorough and compelling answers and proposals that effectively differentiate the company from our competitors.
- Work with product marketing, product management, sales and R&D groups to validate market driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives and ensure customer and market direction input is reflected in ongoing releases.
- Contribute to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials.
- Proactively drive customer retention efforts.
- Understand an entire industry and/or specific business processes within organizations which the company’s software, along with the company, can be deployed to support.
- Able to articulate how the company’s software adds value to an organization or business process including the key value drivers, the expected returns or improvements and be able to back that up with demonstrated success stories.
- Maintain the highest standards of expert Industry knowledge at all times.
- Proactively communicate knowledge to sales colleagues and other non-technical sales functions that empower the field to identify opportunities and successfully position the company’s software appropriately in the business function, business process or industry area.
- Support senior/executive management through the execution of sales workshops, or other means, to examine the pipeline and suggest appropriate activities to expand the pipeline (business expansion), move deals through the pipeline or improve the local ability to execute.
- Maintain a clear map of company software capabilities to customer needs and business processes, as well as, into a specific industry, where applicable, by analyzing industry trends and other market information to identify common opportunities.
- Develop and manage relationships in strategic markets and accounts including building customer networks, especially with C-levels and senior executives.
- Work closely with local, regional and international sales practices to align internal organizations around common goals and improve their ability to be effective and adopt repeatable business practices.
- Run workgroups to share sales best practices, identify new opportunities, share sales successes and proactively drive appropriate information to field constituents.
- Carry out Proof of Concepts/ Proof of Values to demonstrate how SAS technologies could meet customer requirements and deliver values.
Are you qualified or not?
- Required five years of experience in sales, marketing, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the Fraud Detection & Anti-Money Laundering domain (including related products and services).
- Above experience may also include data acquisition/ analysis, decision support, predictive analytics, and fraud analytics from a software vendor, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical/fraud detection software. Alternatively, your experience may have been gained within a consulting practice or a professional services company.
- Ideally a CFE/CAMS certified professional or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field is required, Master’s degree in related field will be considered an asset.
- Proficient in English & Greek, both in written & verbal communication.
- Flexibility to travel, as per business requirements.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.