SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
ANALYTICAL CONSULTANT SAS
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or closely related field with coursework/projects focused on the application of statistics. Masters degree preferred.
Typically requires experience analyzing data and/or teaching preferred. Experience using the SAS, Mathlab, SPSS, Phyton or similar system preferred. Some public speaking experience preferred.
- Provides statistical and/or analytical consulting services for customer engagements.
- Translates customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques.
- Conducts customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of Base SAS software/SAS STAT/SAS OR procedures.
- Supports data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitiate analysis.
- Contributes and/or reviews proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials.
- Provides coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
- Other duties as assigned.
Work location: Mexico, City