SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
This position will report to a Sales Manager and will have the objective to help boost sales opportunities in important accounts from the Commercial sector (Retail, manufacturing, pharma companies among others)
- Hold executive meetings, discovery conversations, generates demand for SAS software, carry out value-based solution demos, appealing and compelling exec presentations and follow-up discussions. Tasked with getting acceptance that SAS software can solve customer problem and is the right choice over competitive offerings.
- Seasoned professional on the data insights market and deep understanding of emerging trends ranging from Big Data, Customer Intelligence, IoT and Analytics. Expected to attain a sound/advanced knowledge of SAS portfolio as to lead in excess of 50% of the presales activity before involving the subject matter experts in Presales. Stay up-to-date on product roadmap and corporate vision.
- On permanent roles (Strategic) industry expertise would be a Plus. Oppositely on temporary assignments (HiPo accounts) wide industry experience would be an advantage.
- Drive development of new business as well as, in support of deployment/implementation teams, ensures acceleration of time to value of solutions sold. Capable to land SAS technology into business solutions and Sales Plays and turn proposed solutions into feasible and optimal architecture. Involve and orchestrate Presales experts and Professional Services resources when/if needed. Lead, while executed by partners or Professional Services, and along with the AE, RFX and PoCs up to completion.
- Establish deep and autonomous relationship with key stakeholders in the accounts. As part of the account team leads and owns specific tasks of the account plan in strong alignment with AE.
- Carries a cross-practice quota for the accounts during the period of the assignment. Success metric based on New Business sold.
- Willingness to travel (subject to Strategic accounts’ rules of engagement).
- Understand, and ideally posses past experience in dealing with, the partner ecosystem.
10 years of presales or consultant experience. 5 years of background in the data space. Excellent communication and presentation skills. In the midst of being seeing as a guru by the IT pros and as an advisor by the business leaders. Strong customer facing background with a business and results-oriented mindset.