We are looking for a Mid-Market Channel Business Solutions Manager to provides pre-sales enablement and support to channel partners in relation to the successful selling of SAS solutions and enablement of partners to develop their own pre-sales skills.
- Assists in training and coaching of channel partner staff
- Works with sales staff to outline appropriate solutions and leverage sales opportunities
- Develops proposals and conducts demonstrations and presentations to customers and prospects
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards
- Co-operates with SAS and partner sales in developing account strategies, assessment of account needs and critical sales issues to ensure account satisfaction
- Participates in technical presentations to customers and prospects, compiling training documents and writing technical reports
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experienced to Advanced knowledge of SAS products
- Familiarity with several hardware environments supported by the SAS System
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Good problem solving, organization, decision-marketing skills
- Programming proficiency as required for prototype development and product demonstrations
- Demonstration of coaching skills
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS applications and user needs
Location: Any country across EMEA with travelling of approximately 40% of your time.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn