SAS has supported insurers around the world for many years and we are perfectly placed to continue to support this industry to respond to the most recent technology trends and challenges. Whether we are supporting the fight against fraud, transforming customer experience or meeting regulatory demands, SAS can deliver value from the most advanced analytics and machine learning techniques faster than any other provider. SAS is looking for a sales professional to join our UK insurance client managers working with a small number of key accounts to drive change and support our customers as they transform to become truly data driven organisations.
Advisor for Insurance industry
If you are currently working as an actuary and want to see the profession from a different angle – keep on reading.
We are looking for a new member to our team to work as an Advisor for our biggest insurance customers in Sweden. You will establish and build broad relationships with customer, identify strategic opportunities, bringing the necessary domain and SAS expertise to assist with the development of new sales initiatives as well as existing SAS implementations.
Your work will be to
- communicate and present current SAS technologies and solutions as well as future direction.
- Lead teams working with the Account Executive in all customer related activities involving SAS while ensuring highest customer satisfaction.
- Help to ensure that the customer maximizes the value of their SAS purchase and ensures adoption ultimately resulting in the preservation of our renewal revenue.
- Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical across both organizations.
And you will achieve that by
- Engaging client at executive and other levels to nurture and enhance relationship.
- Delivering up-to-date information on our capabilities including roadmap and strategic direction.
- Serving as the primary technical contact between the Account Executive, Systems Engineer, and other services available on all pre-sales activity.
- Working with SAS Professional Services to coordinate pre-sales efforts with paid consulting opportunity.
- Acting as the strategic advisor to SAS users and customer IT management.
- Collaborating with Account Executive in order to pursue relationships and opportunities in parallel to widen the bandwidth of sales activity, build trust with all customer contacts, and to promote and maintain the integrity of the SAS/client relationship.
- Assisting the Account Executive in developing and moving sales leads and opportunities forward.
- Partnering with sales team to develop and manage overall Account Engagement Plan (AEP) that documents all SSOs, Action Plans, the support resources (SE, consulting, etc.) required for each step, and the timeframes for all elements.
- Documenting how SAS is being used throughout the account.
- Promoting use of other SAS technology, solutions and resources (consulting, technical support, training, conferences) available to ensure optimal use and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of competitive marketplace as well as key competitors at client.
What would be great to see in your cv
- Strength in Analytics and Insurance sector
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- SAS technology knowledge is a definite plus but you need to have some programming experience
- Fluency in English and any of the Nordic languages
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn