With over 40 years of innovation in analytics, big data and more recently in cloud solutions, SAS is the global leader in analytics. It is our employees who continue to push the boundaries and with your help, we will continue to change and expand the world of analytics.
We are currently looking for a high-calibre accountant to join our team in China. The role develops, implements, and/or maintains one or more of the following accounting systems for the organization: Journal Entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Expense, Payroll, Projects, Accounts Payable or Revenue Reconciliation.
- Prepares financial reports for general management use.
- Maintains company journals and ledgers.
- Performs reconciliations of company financial data, researches variances, and adjusts as needed.
- Enters, reviews, and/or approves financial transactions in company financial systems.
- Interprets and analyzes financial reports for organization management.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists in the setup of processes and procedures to properly capture, track and report company transactions.
- May assist with training.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in accounting or related field. CPA certification preferred or other recognized accountancy qualification.
- 3-5 years of professional accounting experience, preferably in a large corporate environment.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors, demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions; and network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Ability to work independently; receive minimal guidance on day-to-day work and new projects or assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Chinese/ English writing.
- Strong attention to details and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to understand and apply generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficiency in Excel.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn