- Requirements analysis and ETL process design
- Preparation of solution architecture/design document
- Understand existing data models, build new data models applying data modelling standards and Industry best practices
- Design, construct and test ETL processes
- Design, construct and test reports and cubes using SAS BI tools.
- Support Unix Platform development.
- Performs testing of software; verifies, tracks, and fixes "bugs"; modifies software design, as necessary.
- Develops software tools in support of specific operating systems, system programs, and internet-related applications.
- Performs programming tasks including program design, coding, debugging, and documentation.
- SAS, ETL, Data warehousing, Data modelling, RDBMS.
- ETL tools like SAS DI, Informatica, Ab-initio
- Reporting tools like SAS BI, Cognos, BO
- Exposure to data modelling tools like Erwin.
- Programming in SAS, Data warehousing, Data modelling, Relational database concepts, ETL.
- Thorough exposure to warehousing projects
- Understanding of data/dimensional modelling.
- ETL Design & Development.
- BI Report development.
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Retail Domain will be added advantage
- Min 3 to 6 yrs of software development experience
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn