About SAS R&D India
SAS R&D India (Pvt.) Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS Inc., USA, is a key development center for Research and Development of products and solutions for SAS. The Pune office, being the largest R&D center outside the US, is focused on developing strategic products and solutions of SAS.
- A leading SAS R&D centre, established in 2000, based on delivery, innovation and passion
- Located in Magarpatta City in Pune – a modern integrated township including STPI and SEZ units
- An environment for people with long term commitment, building leading edge enterprise software products
- Apart from R&D, the center also hosts various other teams such as Product Management, Enterprise Excellence, Pre-sales, Tech Support, User Experience, Technical Publication, Professional Services and Hosting support team for our SaaS division.
The jobs consists of following activities:
- Design and architect J2EE based enterprise applications
- Do Requirement Analysis and write Funcational Specifications
- Lead High level and Low level design based on top of SAS Business Intelligence Architecture
- Advise and assit team members and mentor junior developers
- Implement test based development process that focuses on delivering high quality products
- Provide documentation and technical publications for external and internal customers
- Coding in JSP, Servlet, SWING, Core Java APIs within Java as well as APIs withing SAS BI Platform
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Java/J2EE based products.
- Experience with OOAD design patterns in product development.
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn