About SAS R&D India
SAS R&D India (Pvt.) Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS Inc., USA, is a key development center for Research and Development of products and solutions for SAS. The Pune office, being the largest R&D center outside the US, is focused on developing strategic products and solutions of SAS.
- A leading SAS R&D centre, established in 2000, based on delivery, innovation and passion
- Located in Magarpatta City in Pune – a modern integrated township including STPI and SEZ units
- An environment for people with long term commitment, building leading edge enterprise software products
- Apart from R&D, the center also hosts various other teams such as Product Management, Enterprise Excellence, Pre-sales, Tech Support, User Experience, Technical Publication, Professional Services and Hosting support team for our SaaS division
- Unit test the new/already developed component. Knowledge of QUnit and other unit testing frameworks which might include Selenium based testing, and automation delegate development.
- Communication of HTML5 UI component with Java mid-tier using REST API’s.
- Do Requirement Analysis, write functional specifications
- Complete high level and low level designs.
- Understand product/component functionality from previous versions and derive suitable new behaviour.
- Work with UI analyst and product manager in arriving at suitable UI screens.
- Advise and assist team members and mentor junior developers
- Communication of HTML5 component with Java mid-tier.
- Work on Themes, Internationalization, and Accessibility using java script libraries
- Manage the other work for the project as required.
- Developing HTML5 UI in Java/J2EE based applications
- Understanding of ajax
- Should have worked on Themes, Internationalization, and making HTML5 application Accessible.
- Experience in Unit testing methodologies with qUnit
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems on desktop and mobile devices ( iPad, Android)
- Knowledge of OOAD design and understanding and usage of design patterns, MVC architecture
- Should have worked with Agile process.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn