SAS is currently hiring for a Channel Account Manager be based in Cairo, Egypt to cover a multi country region including Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan.
Under the direction of Regional Alliance Leadership the Channel Account Manager is responsible for building, maintaining, and managing sound, productive, and profitable relationships with current and prospective channel partners in order to achieve our channel goals. This includes both our traditional resellers as well as our new Managed Analytic Services Providers (MASPs).
- Manage a portfolio of resellers and MASPs within assigned territory to achieve channel sales targets.
- Analyze territory to identify new opportunities and coverage gaps.
- Identify and qualify prospective resellers to selectively recruit high-potential partners.
- In collaboration with partner, prepare business plans reflecting mutual goals and expectations with regular milestone checkpoints with the partner to ensure achieving objectives.
- Coordinate the onboarding and enablement process with new resellers to accelerate their time to productivity.
- Understand the partner’s business model and prepare business cases to incent additional partner investment and gain internal SAS support for the business proposition.
- Work with partners and partner ownership/executive team to gain strategic alignment with SAS.
- Coordinate interaction between partners and SAS sales team to pursue opportunities and Manage channel conflict.
- Coordinate lead passing and collaboration with Inside Sales to the appropriate/qualified partner.
- Ensures all opportunities are registered via the Partner Program Opportunity Registration Form (ORF) and all validated opportunities are in Orion.
- Conduct regular pipeline calls with resellers and direct sales (as appropriate) to update Orion with accurate status information in order to provide accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Collaborates with SAS pre and post-sales resources for deal progression.
- Support resellers in obtaining quotes, evaluation agreements, contracts, and purchase orders.
- Works closely with marketing team to develop and execute territory channel marketing programs to increase sales.
- Drives consensus within SAS to build awareness of and appreciation for the channel.
- Based on geographic requirements this role may be a hybrid position incorporating aspects of the Alliance Specialist role
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn