SAS is the global leader in analytics, with more than 40 years of industry leading innovation and award-winning culture. We have an enviable reputation for innovation and offer a distinct environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Our Inside Sales team in the Philippines is currently recruiting for an Account Representative to oversee clients based in Australia and New Zealand. The role is responsible for selling SAS’s products to current and prospective customers, as part of the company’s low cost of sales channel.
- Inside Sales Account Representatives will primarily focus on selling a high number of lower cost SAS solutions. These solutions tend to have shorter selling cycles and are less complex in nature. All selling is done virtually over the telephone, email and LinkedIn.
- Focuses on incremental sales of SAS products to current and prospective customers.
- Executes marketing and lead generation initiatives specifically targeted towards the territory.
- Builds relationships with SAS partners to increase coverage and capacity.
- Works closely with presales resources to undertake customer visits when necessary.
- Responsible for achievement of new software sales and software renewals targets.
- Participates in the development/execution of strategic territory and account plans.
- Fulfils a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualifies level of opportunity and appropriate sales channel required.
- Generates incremental revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities within a territory or account.
- Identifies accounts with high “close” potential, qualifies opportunities thoroughly, and accurately forecasts timeframes to close business.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Establishes relationships with varying levels of buyers within current and prospective accounts to determine training needs and advises them on appropriate solutions’ and works with training staff to implement proposed solutions.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other SAS departments to create and finalize contracts and sales fulfillment requirements e.g. sells support and services that compliments existing software license.
- Keeps abreast of terminologies, basic software applications, operating systems, and hardware requirements. Keeps track of product availability.
- Develops an understanding of company pricing, policies and licensing procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Applies advanced prospecting and strategic selling techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of hardware and software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers, including comfortably engaging C-levels; ability to communicate technical and business concepts via phone and relate them to SAS system applications and user needs.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales on a consistent basis.
- Leverages in-depth knowledge of industry/market trends and complex business / finance concepts in selling.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
- Five years of experience in sales or telesales.
- English speaking proficiency preferable.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn