SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Responsible for selling SAS’s products to current and prospective customers in South China and Hong Kong markets. Work either collaboratively with the field sales organizations or independently to position and leverage sales opportunities in order to acquire, grow and retain customers within the assigned territory.
3 best things about this job
- Opportunities to expand your customer base
- Exposure to a variety of industries
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Focus on leads generation and qualification for SAS products to current and prospective customers.
- Participate in the development/execution of strategic territory plans.
- Fulfill a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualifies level of opportunity
- Support the Territory Sales Executive to generate incremental revenue through lead follow up, social selling, prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities within a territory or account.
- Identifies accounts with high “close” potential, qualifies opportunities thoroughly
- Prioritize sales engagements, customer inquiries and other activities to maximize revenue and territory performance.
- Follows up with customers to manage account relationship and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Establish relationships with varying levels of buyers within current and prospective accounts to determine software, service and training needs.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, terminologies, basic software applications, operating systems, and hardware requirements. Keeps track of product availability and software bundles.
- Use internal CRM to keep business information accurate and up to date.
- Identify and facilitate various internal and external partner resources throughout sales cycle.
- Develop an understanding of company pricing, policies and licensing procedures. Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Generate opportunities and or appointments and by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Align and work with marketing and the Territory Sales Executive for mid-market campaigns
- Perform responsibilities in all activities related to the mid-market territory strategy and new revenue generation; assume a consultative role in dealing with technology drivers and strategies.
- Prepare customer profiles based on needs analysis
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Set customer meetings/appointments with the Territory Sales Executive / or Resellers
- Independently perform all responsibilities.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Applies advanced prospecting and strategic selling techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of hardware and software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers, including comfortably engaging C-levels; ability to communicate technical and business concepts via phone and relate them to SAS system applications and user needs.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales on a consistent basis.
- Leverages in-depth knowledge of industry/market trends and complex business / finance concepts in selling.
- Broad knowledge of SAS products and solutions required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English desired.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn