Being on top makes you see the possibilities….
Developing new business does not only require knowledge but also originality and creativity. By approaching matters from different perspectives and leaving to obvious tracks one broadens its view. The one who has those capabilities is able to make surprising steps…
Technical Account Manager Financial Services
Coordinates resources for the sales and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex and strategic customers, primarily in the financial sector. Performs presentations about all aspects from modern IT architectures. Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of solutions to meet customer needs. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications. Helps to ensure that the customer maximizes the value of their SAS purchase. Responsible for ensuring ongoing positive customer relationships with SAS by addressing customer inquiries, issues and concerns. Initiates proactive retention campaigns.
- Serves as the primary technical contact between the Account Executive, Systems Engineer, and other services available on all pre-sales activity. Works with SAS Professional Services to coordinate pre-sales efforts with paid consulting opportunity.
- Knowledge at the forefront of technical innovations such as, cloud, data & analytics, block chain and chatbots.
- Acts as the strategic advisor to SAS users and customer IT management.
- Collaborates with Account Executive to pursue multi-level relationships and opportunities in parallel to widen the bandwidth of sales activity, build trust with all customer contacts, and to promote and maintain the integrity and positivity of the SAS/client relationship.
- Assists the Account Executive in developing and moving sales leads and opportunities forward. Works with Account Executive to learn about customer business, identify latent pain, and set priorities on specific action items.
- Partners with sales team to develop and manage overall Account Engagement Plan (AEP) that documents all opportunities, Action Plans, the support resources (SE, consulting, etc.) required for each step, and the timeframes for all elements.
- Compiles status reports and ensures that account action items are completed and/or escalates to appropriate level of management when needed. Documents how SAS is being used throughout the account. Recommends changes or enhancements.
- Promotes use of other SAS technology, solutions and resources (consulting, technical support, training, conferences) available to ensure optimal use and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates resources for the sales and implementation of complex customer applications.
- Addresses customer inquiries with appropriate internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction with SAS solutions and services.
- Provides roadmap to Customer of how to incorporate additional SAS Solutions into their business.
- Uses domain expertise during the sales cycle as it relates to the customer business issues.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS technology, architecture and resources is a plus
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and sales cycles
- Customer orientation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn