The Consulting Education Manager will manage & coordinate our business growth aspects in terms of selling trainings to existing and prospect customers.
The position is located in Athens, Greece and the employee who will join us will be responsible for Greece, Turkey & Eastern Europe.
The eligible candidate will:
- work with Sales & Consulting Team members in identifying leads for selling trainings
- participate on sales calls & meetings to target appropriate trainings for existing and prospect customers
- create & implement promotional training campaigns targeting prospect customers
- present & sell to customers our training options and opportunities
- identify the most qualified staff to provide trainings, both public and customized ones
- handle the operations of trainings for Greece, Cyprus & Bulgaria from registrations up to following up on customers’ training delivery satisfaction
- will work with other regional office operations to ensure that these operate properly to serve customers’ already defined training needs
- monitor and increase registrations in public classes
- research and identify new third-party training centers to schedule and run SAS training classes
- have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, including the ability to communicate with people of various technical backgrounds
- have excellent knowledge of both English & Greek languages, both written and verbal communication
- be able to travel, as per business requirements (estimated travelling time up to 25%)
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field. Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- 2- 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a Consulting company will be considered a plus.