SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
About The Role
SAS is seeking an exceptional senior level recruiter to help drive our business forward.
We are seeking someone with software sales and/or proven track record in recruiting top talent. This person will be the Talent Acquisition business partner to our leaders across a variety of sales / pre-sales / technical divisions including Financial Services, Retail, Government, just to name a few.
The Sr.Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and attracting talent to join SAS. We are looking for someone with creative ideas on how to pipeline talent for the future and ensure candidates understand why SAS is an employer of choice for software sales/pre-sales/ employees.
It is an exciting time to join Talent Acquisition at SAS. We are in the process of transforming our Talent Acquisition model to deliver game changing recruitment strategies globally. If you can deliver results, build strong, connected partnerships, we want you to be part of our journey.
- Manages full life cycle of recruitment process from discovery meeting with hiring manager, sourcing and screenings candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring team, participating in the interview process, hiring decision, and completing offer negotiations
- Sources both active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Drives employee referral campaigns within business units
- Creates and implements data driven recruitment strategies to identify the best talent in the market
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Develops and implements cost effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions
- Provides exceptional experience to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Creates employer branding campaigns to promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Leads talent acquisition business reviews with sales leaders, identifies gaps in recruitment/interview process and provides recommendations of improvement
- Meets and exceeds established service level agreements
- Is seen as trusted business advisor and subject matter experience in software sales talent and recruitment strategies
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
- Participates in special projects
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of eight years of recruiting experience with at least five years of experience recruiting for software sales / presales / technical positions.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding talent metrics including reducing time to fill positions and agency spend.
- Experience implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines.
We look to our employees to role model our values in their daily work. Through living out the SAS values, our employees are:
- Accountable - We’re responsible, we do things right, and we exceed what’s expected.
- Authentic - We’re genuine, we’re transparent, and we lead with integrity.
- Curious - We’re relentless problem solvers, unafraid to challenge assumptions by being creative and forward-thinking.
- Passionate - We’re committed to excellence in everything we do, and we thrive on meaningful work.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn