SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Every customer journey is unique and every touch point is an opportunity to nurture customer relationships and deepen customer intimacy. SAS Customer Intelligence enables organizations to manage interactions along the customer journey in a personalized and profitable way. SAS Customer Intelligence unites best-in-class marketing solutions, award-winning data management and the world's best analytics to help companies get in sync with each customer's journey – no matter how fragmented.
We are currently looking for a Customer Intelligence Advisor who will work with Sales Executives in all phases of the sales cycle, providing the necessary business, functional and technical knowledge of SAS's customer intelligence capabilities & offerings, in order to drive and maximize sales revenue. This role will provide presales support for SAS’ Customers to help them to gain analytical insights to Intelligence capabilities across the verticals the solution has applicability to.
- Leads customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre- and post-sales activities.
- Provides domain expertise and presales support for customer intelligence solutions.
- Prepares and delivers presentations and demonstrations that articulate a solution capability
- Responsible for sales tool development, including use cases, demos, and proof of concepts.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal resources, partners, key consultancies, and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements.
- Participates with senior management to identify and establish objectives, assignments, and goals in accordance with SAS business unit specific strategic plans; assists in targeting specific customers and business partners to promote industry sales and marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with sales staff, sales management, and marketing staff to ensure successful positioning of customer intelligence value propositions and that a consistent message is communicated to our customers and/or business partners.
- Participates in activities that demonstrate SAS’ industry experience and leadership. May publish industry articles, blogs and white papers. Speaks at internal and external industry events. Develop workshops to educate sales/marketing team.
- Identifies industry trends, emerging issues, competitive advances and threats. Coordinates with other SAS resources to help define SAS’ position regarding these trends and issues, then aligns SAS’ position based on business unit market requirements.
- Builds credibility and trusted advisor relationship with customers.
- Provides knowledge transfer and mentorship to other SAS team members to advance their capabilities, including marketing, alliances, services, and sales resources.
- Experience in customer intelligence, digital marketing domain.
- Relevant consultancy or line-organization experience, preferably with experience of advising and/or implementation projects within marketing, customer intelligence, analytical CRM, customer experience, ‘Driving digital’, customer analytics or customer insights.
- Experience of one or more of following technology areas: campaign management/marketing automation, digital marketing, customer analytics and decisioning, CRM platforms, SOAP/web services, database and cloud technologies.
We are looking for a great communicator who has the ability to relate technical concepts to the client’s needs and be passionate about working with them to maximize their CI capability. You will have a Degree (or equivalent) in relevant field: e.g., Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
This role can be based in either Oslo or Copenhagen
If you are interested we would love to hear from you!
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn