SAS is looking to appoint high caliber Industry Value Consultant to join the AP Industry Value Engineering team to help and drive the Sales & Sales Support teams to the next level of value based selling.
You will be the first Industry Value Consultant to be appointed in China. You will primarily focus on supporting Chinese strategic accounts in banking industry sector. From time to time you may be asked to support other banking accounts around the AP region.
Your role will be to align SAS Solutions & Value Propositions with the biggest challenges and opportunities our customers face, working with them to identify the potential business value they can achieve from an investment in SAS. This will require you to engage in the key opportunities they have and to evangelize the benefits that business value can bring to their teams. You will have the support of a defined methodology & toolset and a team across the region managing & sharing knowledge & experience.
- Proactive collaboration in account planning for global and regional strategic accounts
- Work with your aligned Sales Team to uncover opportunities in their customers where SAS software can enable business value
- Work with the Industry Value Engineering team to provide high-quality research on specific Industries and Customers, identifying business opportunities for SAS Solutions
- Develop provocative Value Propositions, aligning SAS solutions with the challenges and opportunities our customers face
- Engage with SAS customers to deliver Business Value Assessments: define and agree the Assessment, conducting workshops and interviews with our customers, derive and present recommendations for action as well showing the added value to be achieved with SAS
- Play a role in the development of best practice templates and Knowledge Management within the team
- Leading and innovative role in the development of business value propositions for our customers
- Expansion and promotion of the Industry Value Engineering approach at SAS
- Maintain national and international contacts and networks
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of the banking industry
- Master’s degree majored in economics, business management or similar
- Experience in the development of value assessments & business cases
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn