SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
SAS is looking for a Senior Learning & Development Specialist to join our EMEA Organisational Effectiveness & Development Team. You will be responsible for designing, conducting and implementing global learning and development solutions for internal audiences within SAS, to increase employee capabilities, strengthen leadership, and improve organisational effectiveness across the North EMEA region. This role can be based from any SAS location across the NEMEA region (preferably UK or Denmark), and travel is anticipated 40% of the time.
Working closely with management and key stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving the life cycle for learning and development offerings within the business, from initiation through to delivery for employees across the region. Primary responsibilities will include:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Survey and analyse the professional development and training needs of target audiences, including executives, management, and individual contributors.
- Research and evaluate learning and development programs, identify benchmarks and recommend appropriate offerings for internal resources.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and managers to identify, research, and recommend learning opportunities and prioritise learning investments to support overall business strategy.
- Provide both formal and informal training and development offerings to employees, groups and leaders.
- Be responsible for needs assessment, instructional design, facilitation and evaluation of learning and development initiatives.
- Provide performance consulting to support managers in improving workplace performance and organisation effectiveness.
- Ensure all learning and development deliverables accurately reflect the identified needs and reflect the culture and core values of the company.
- Expand professional field of expertise through proactive research and cultivation of relationships both inside and outside SAS.
- Create learning products; including web based training, on-line help, reference tools, interactive media resource venues, and user manuals.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience of leading programmes within L&D, and have prior leadership / management development experience, working in a multicultural environment. You will be experienced in training / facilitation and will preferably have some experience of managing people. You will have strong English language and presentation capabilities.
In return we can offer you an attractive package and career opportunities, working for one of the best places to work globally (Great Places To Work award winner 2015, 2016. 2017), in a company which can offer you growth and development.
Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn