At SAS we don’t just offer jobs. We offer a rewarding career experience, with professional development opportunities and a benefit package based on merit, in a growing business.
Your major responsibilities as Project Manager:
- You manage our consulting services projects, meaning the implementation of our information solutions to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- You take the responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of complex software projects, directing and counseling project team members, and advising clients / users as necessary on all phases.
- You prepare and maintain realistic project, quality and risk plans.
- You monitor and control allocated manpower, associated revenue costs and all capital costs against the project budget.
- You ensure that a change control procedure is in place.
- You lead the project team, you liaise with other managers within SAS and at the customers.
- You manage the internal & external expectations in relation to the projects.
- You evaluate the project management process, you make recommendations for optimization and you ensure that your projects are closed correctly.
- You produce appropriate documentation to support these processes.
Your ideal candidate profile:
- You hold a Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- You can rely on a solid and proven experience in managing complex software projects
- You are able to manage several medium-sized projects in parallel
- You know Project management methodologies (having a PM certification is strongly recommended)
- You are Service minded
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good negotiation skills
- Understand the needs of both users, experts and management
- Team player able to motivate a team of consultants assigned to the project
- Languages: Dutch, French, English.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) is an asset