SAS has supported customers around the world for many years and we are perfectly placed to continue to support our clients in response to the most recent technology trends and challenges. SAS can deliver value from the most advanced analytics and machine learning techniques faster than any other provider.
Analytics is taking on a whole new meaning for the industrial sector and undergoing a transformation to what has become known as Industry 4.0. Advanced manufacturing describes the digitization of production and everything surrounding it. It focuses on the ongoing exchange of data between machines, logistics systems, production equipment, and control systems.
If you are an experienced sales executive that would be passionate about joining the l team that has the responsibility, energy and interest to drive and lead the next wave of growth for SAS in the Manufacturing sector, you should keep reading.
This role is responsible for the sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to primarily prospective and a limited number of current accounts. The focus of this role is to own, lead and develop sales opportunities in the Commercial, Manufacturing sector. A sector which is a very important growth area for SAS in the Nordics and on a global level.
The role entails
- Selling software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers primarily in the manufacturing industry and working with other sales/pre-sales/domain/personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory
- Implementing aspects of territory and account management and development as well as identifying accounts with high "close" potential, qualifying, advancing opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecasting time frames to close business
- Working closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities
- Applying knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs
- Developing action plans to close business for accounts and to identify accounts that have the potential for further development and executing them
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate
- Strong experience in the sales, marketing, or technical support of computer software solutions (including related training products and services), computer hardware, or telecommunications software/hardware
- Solid knowledge of the Swedish manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of sales techniques; knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisitions cycles and buying influences
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan and to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs
- A proactive, can do attitude couple with the capacity to work independently and as part of a team
In return we can offer you an exciting job opportunity to deliver significant business value for our customers please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn