Would you like to be part of a team that helps making the welfare states in the Nordics even better to the benefit of all its citizens?
SAS is looking for an Presales Advisor for the Nordic Government team, you will be helping our customers by using the world leading advanced analytics to e.g. digitalize processes to increase citizen satisfaction, help detect fraud by preventing the misuse of social benefits, help protect the Nordic governments from cybercrime and secure our infrastructure and resources from cyberattacks.
More about the role:
- Lead analytics deliverables throughout customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre- and post-sales activities
- Provide domain expertise and presales support for analytics solutions
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations that articulate a solution capability
- Be responsible for sales tool development, including use cases, demos, and proof of concepts
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal resources, partners, key consultancies, and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements
- Participate with senior management to identify and establish objectives, assignments, and goals in accordance with SAS business unit specific strategic plans, and assist in targeting specific customers and business partners to promote sales and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with sales staff, sales management, and marketing staff to ensure successful positioning of our value propositions and that a consistent message is communicated to customers and partners
- Participate in activities that demonstrate SAS’ technology experience and leadership (e.g. publish industry articles, blogs and white papers, speak at internal and external industry events, develop workshops to educate sales/marketing team, etc.)
- Identify trends, emerging issues, competitive advances and threats, and help coordinate response
- Build credibility and relationships as a trusted advisor to customers
We are looking for:
- Experience of presales, support, sales engineering or consulting, preferably within an analytical team
- Deep industry knowledge on Government sector
- Hands-on experience and exposure to various analytics technics, methodologies, and approaches are desired
- An understanding of the value proposition of analytics
If you have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) and happy to travel as business needs require we would love to hear from you!
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn