SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Meaningful work isn’t too much to ask for.
Marketing Manager for Central Europe and Adriatic Region
Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy and/or programs in support of company goals in CEA Region. Manages staff to accomplish results through leading, planning, and implementing methods, strategies, and business initiatives. Leverages domain and industry expertise.
- Directs and leads the development of company marketing programs and services working closely with global & EMEA teams as well as regional and local teams
- Interacts with internal staff, clients/customers, subcontractors, and applicable SAS departments
- Identifies marketing opportunities through market research, customer feedback, analytics and best practices
- Creates shared visions and detailed plans with key stakeholders on how to maximize marketing impact on sales
- Delivers measurable results in impacting broader company goals and organizational objectives
- Establishes and prioritizes department responsibilities/objective relative to the group, department, division, and corporate goals. Ensure that projects are completed on time following established procedures and schedules
- Prepares and adheres to budgets
- Provides project leadership and works directly on projects as group or department needs dictate
- Communicates and/or presents group or department activities to SAS employees, customers, prospective customers, alliance partners, and industry analysts, as required
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Marketing or Sales in the technology industry
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing leadership capacity
- Public speaking experience is an asset
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of marketing and sales techniques.
- Understanding of channels, business partner relationship development strategies.
- Ability to cope with complicated organization structures where there are matrix reporting lines.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Slovakian language.
- Mobility, as this position will involve frequent travel, domestically and internationally within CEA Region.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and organizations.
- Pro-active attitude.
Preferred Location: Bratislava
Optional location: Prague, Budapest, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Belgrade
Follow your passion and see where it takes you.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn