Sr Customer Succes Manager
The Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of customers who have purchased our strategic technology and solutions with the goal of supporting the customer from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. This position is an integral part of SAS’ long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship. Beyond direct interaction with our customers, this individual will work with internal SAS organizations to ensure customer needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Develops strategy to work with customers and internal resources to coordinate contract renewals.
- Manages the protection of revenue for the existing renewal stream.
- Assesses account needs and recommend appropriate solutions by applying knowledge of Institute marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge.
- Works closely with virtual sales team, account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills in Dutch
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services preferred
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn