Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - MEEE region
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
About The Role
SAS is seeking an exceptional Regional Lead Recruiter who will be responsible for the hiring success for the Middle East and Eastern European region. We are ideally seeking someone with software sales experience and a proven track record in recruiting top talent, ideally from the technology sector. This person will be the Talent Acquisition business partner to our leaders across a variety of functions (Sales / Pre-sales / Technical). We are looking for someone with creative ideas on how to pipeline talent for the future and ensure candidates understand why SAS is an employer of choice. It is an exciting time to join Talent Acquisition at SAS. We are in the process of transforming our Talent Acquisition model to deliver game-changing recruitment strategies globally. If you can deliver results, build strong, connected partnerships, we want you to be part of our journey.
- Point of contact for region recruitment for business leaders and HR
- Represent TA at HR & business regional meetings and provide status updates
- Recruit (source, screen, offer) approx. 15 positions at a time
- Accountability for overall success of recruitment in region
- Drives employee referral campaigns within business units
- Creates and implements data-driven recruitment strategies to identify the best talent in the market
- Develops and implements cost-effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions
- Provides exceptional experience to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Creates/executes employer branding campaigns to promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Meets and exceeds established service level agreements
- Is seen as a trusted business advisor and subject matter expert
- Participates in special projects.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience of working as a senior level Recruiter in a regional lead role
- Minimum of eight years of recruiting experience with at least five years of experience recruiting for software sales/presales / technical positions.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding talent metrics including reducing time to fill positions and agency spend.
- Experience implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines.
We look to our employees to role model our values in their daily work. Through living out the SAS values, our employees are:
- Accountable - We’re responsible, we do things right, and we exceed what’s expected.
- Authentic - We’re genuine, we’re transparent, and we lead with integrity.
- Curious - We’re relentless problem solvers, unafraid to challenge assumptions by being creative and forward-thinking.
- Passionate - We’re committed to excellence in everything we do, and we thrive on meaningful work
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn