The account executive is responsible for sales of SAS software solutions in Telecommunication, Manufacturing and Pharma industries in Hungary. If you feel at home in selling complex SW solutions to both existing customers and to new prospects and you are interested to work for business analytics worldwide market leader, this might be your next opportunity.
What you will do:
- Prospect, position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within your assigned territory
- Address various requests for information from prospective customers, qualifiy level of opportunity and type of account
- Prepare standard quotations; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures
- Apply knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs
- Assist in evaluation of account potential; use solution-selling methodology, pipeline management and forecasting to identify accounts with high "close" potential
- Qualify and forecast time frames to close business.
What you will do:
- Solid experience as a solution seller, proven sales track record, experience in respective sectors
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence, E-channels and Social Media are an advantage
- BSC degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, IT, or other relevant discipline
- Sales experience, preferrable of complex SW solutions
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Able to build effective working relations
- Professional negotiation and communication skills
- Results-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Motivated by constant learning, broadening professional knowledge.
We offer you:
- Market leading international company yet a friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow with the role
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
SAS is the world's leader in business and analytical intelligence software, delivering the breakthrough technology companies need to transform the way they do business. Its software provides one integrated process for analyzing data from every source and gaining the predictive power to drive change at every level.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn