Provides consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites, assists sales teams with sales activities and ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The solution focus will be on Customer Intelligence (CI). This solution family focuses mainly on campaign management, decisioning and marketing optimization topics.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Provides deep knowledge and experience with SAS CI Solutions including solution configuration, solution functionality and troubleshooting.
- Ability to map customer requirements and solution design to SAS solutions using different tools, techniques and interfaces.
- Leverages detailed technical and functional knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Acts as project Solution lead as assigned.
- Scopes and defines work effort, resource plan, and estimates cost on phase/project.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and client account to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic engineering, other disciplines must demonstrate strong IT experience from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years of hands-on consulting experience in the CI domain for senior level, and 10 years for principal level, especially in the areas of campaign management, real time decisioning, event driven marketing and campaign optimization.
- Understanding of CRM business goals and KPIs
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate business and functional concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages, and operating systems (unix knowledge is a must)
- Basic Knowledge of Web Technologies and Applications
- Knowledge of predictive modeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAS Programming is a plus.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate across all levels within the customers organization.
- Being a good team-player who is self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking and able to work under pressure with strong communication skills
- Proactive and adaptive to changing circumstances
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working with moderate supervision
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn