Provides analytical services independently or jointly with other departments to current and prospective customers. Develops statistical and analytical applications and presentations for consulting sessions using knowledge of analytical methods and related SAS procedures and products.
- Provides statistical assistance for statistical consulting sessions
- Supports data acquisition, validation, and management from incoming data sources
- Becomes proficient in the use of base SAS software, SAS/STAT procedures, and statistical add-on SAS products such as Enterprise Miner and Forecast Server
- Provides assistance to other members of the group in the cleaning and preparation of data for data mining and analysis
- Works closely with clients in defining media for transferring data and loading data onto company systems for analyses
- Reviews documentation, publications, and course materials
- Provides support for services that contain a statistical consulting component
- Provides technical assistance for statistical consulting sessions
- Participates in in-house corporate training sessions containing statistical material
- Contacts on-site consulting clients and meets with prospective clients
- Knowledge of at least one operating system supported by SAS software
- Ability to communicate with people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non- statistical SAS users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or closely related field with extensive knowledge in the application of statistics using the SAS system. Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience analyzing data and/or teaching
- Banking exposure is a plus
- Experience of Data Warehouse, Data Mining will be advantages
- Customer service oriented, possess strong service mind
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn