Provides consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites, assists sales teams with sales activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Performs as SAS developer using SAS Data Integration Studio and other SAS related software
- Extracts, transforms and loads source data into the SAS environment from multiple sources, including major DBMS and application system transaction files, third-party software packages, and spreadsheet applications
- Understanding of ER and Dimensional Models
- Works with a Scheduling Tool, LSF
- Communicate with various stakeholders: technical and end-user, staff and management.
ETL development, data integration technology
- Builds the data mart, designing data schemas, and subject definitions. In addition he/she will enable to custom ETL and reporting functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT engineering, computer science
- 5+ years’ experience of programming and/or support for database application
- Experience of Data Warehouse, Data Mining will be advantages
- Banking exposure is a plus
- Knowledge of Anti-money laundering/Fraud is a plus
- Customer service oriented, possess strong service mind
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn