As a world leader in Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, SAS is at the very forefront of many of the industry’s latest trends. We help market leading organisations turn data about customers, performance, financials and IoT devices into information they can use to innovate and drive transformation within their business.
We are hiring an expert for our Financial Crimes Practice in the N EMEA region to join our Professional Services & Delivery (PSD) organization. This role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented Fraud and Financial Crimes/Compliance expert.
We are looking for experienced experts with strong personalities who can propose solution architectures and are also able to implement major parts of it. You should be able to run business workshops, scope projects as well as bring troubled projects back on track and enable regional colleagues. You’ll be the bridge between Pre-Sales and Consulting.
Fraud and Financial Crimes is a strategic priority for SAS globally. SAS is routinely ranked as a leader in the provision of Fraud and Financial Crimes systems. We offer a broad range of Fraud and Financial Crimes solutions to meet the business challenges of our customers. Some of the focus areas for the global and regional markets include Credit Card/Digital/Application/Deposit Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Customer Due-Diligence, and Sanctions Screening.
Our Fraud and Financial Crimes solutions are designed to help senior executives and heads of Fraud and Financial Crimes departments:
- Improve financial performance by reducing losses, improving capital management and building a risk-aware culture throughout the organization
- Transcend operational silos with an enterprise-wide, fully integrated fraud modeling framework that consolidates information and provides an accurate, unified view of exposures, and delivers critical information to those who need it when they need it
- Reduce time and cost of compliance by establishing processes to ensure data consistency and integrity, and demonstrating system accuracy and control to regulators with documented audit trails, process transparency and complete traceability
- Open platform that allows industry leading transparency into the alert generation process within Anti-Money Laundering Domain
You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, in a company that encourages curiosity and innovation. We strive to achieve excellence as professionals with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with regional teams and support them in delivering complex and first of its kind solutions
- Share knowledge & best practices through CoP (Community of Practice)
- Proactively identify & organize training and enablement programs for regional PSD.
- Help projects focusing less on technical challenges but on ensuring business value
- Work on initiatives and value propositions (add input from the field/customer)
- Help enhance knowledge through creation of standards and re-usable assets.
- Develop standards and accelerators.
- “Direct Line” with Cary & Product Management
- Collaborate with regional and local services delivery, partner to support joint project implementations.
- Develop and execute on an enablement plan focused on solution delivery that targets delivery partners within the region.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers during delivery of services in alignment with regional consulting teams.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers, escalation management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Collaborates regularly with the regional and local country consulting teams on services delivery and sales to support progress toward divisional goals.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate and driven individual, analytically minded who enjoys challenges and strives for excellence. Able to work proactively both individually or within a team.
- Expert knowledge of vertical software markets
- Expert knowledge of specific technology disciplines or Fraud and Financial Crimes solution / subject areas, ie Credit and Deposit Fraud/Digital Fraud/App Fraud, AML/CDD, Sanctions/Watchlist Screening, BSA Regulatory (or region equivalent).
- Excellent initiative, self-starter, interpersonal, consensus-building, organizational, time-management, negotiating, influencing and planning skills.
- Experience in selling and delivering large complex solutions which require the integration of multiple products and technologies, and specific risk / finance domain skills.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company. Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- MS, Statistics, Financial Math, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant work experience
What would make a good candidate stand out?
- Globally recognized risk certifications such as ACAMS
- Experience in Banking and/or Insurance within a financial institution or consulting firm.
- Ability to travel 50% domestically and internationally as business needs dictate.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex math and statistical concepts to an executive audience.
- Experience with Fraud and Financial Crimes operations
- Experience with SAS Fraud and Financial Crimes products and solutions
- Typically requires extensive experience in technical implementation of software systems.
This role is based out of any of our offices in Nordics, UKI, Western Europe or DACH with home working permitted (where appropriate). Our offices are a modern working environment with superb facilities - designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn