SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. We have over 30% of the market whilst our closest competitors have less than half of this. We invest 25% of our revenue back in to R&D ensuring that we are at the forefront of cutting edge solutions. We are continuously being voted in the top 10 of Fortune 100 Great places to work and over 45,000 world-class companies use SAS to save money, save customers and save lives.
This role is for a successful applicant to join SAS UK’s Customer Support Analytics team, working alongside the existing experienced team of experts. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual with the right skills and behaviours to develop their careers.
The role of the Analytics Customer Support Consultant will be to provide the highest quality of 1st and 2nd line technical support across our customer base to ensure that they maximize their use of our extensive Analytical suite of products.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line and 2nd line technical support for both internal and external UK customers covering areas such as Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modelling, Segmentation Analysis, Statistical Forecasting,
- Identify, assess and help manage risk surrounding customer issues with Support Management.
- Disseminate technical/job knowledge via skills transfer or internal training.
- Contribute ideas to improve Customer Support processes, ways of working, profile, services.
- Identify potential sales and services leads and communicate this information to the appropriate person.
- Contribute to company knowledge sharing systems comfortably and confidently present (and demo) SAS technologies using standard materials.
- A high-quality degree in a technical or numerate subject in either Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business Intelligence, IT, Data Science, Computer Science & Operational Research
- Exceptional Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Any previous experience providing 1st/2nd line Technical/Software support to customers is beneficial, although not essential
- Any previous multi-platform experience i.e. Windows, Unix/Linux, would be beneficial, but again is not essential
- Previous experience with SAS is highly desirable, however full training will be given.
- Well-honed communication & presentation abilities
In return we can offer you an attractive salary and a fantastic learning opportunity with a clear career path and a focus on development, all within an amazing working environment.
Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn