As a Financial Crimes Solutions Architect, you will provide business and high-level business support for software pre-sales and post-sales activities primarily with financial services clients. In addition, you will provide Business Consultancy expertise to implementation projects alongside a team of dedicated project members.
As an expert in payment fraud industry best practices, you will work with account executives to develop account plans as well as craft and deliver client presentations, key capability demonstrations and presales deliverables. You will lead client workshops, manage a pipeline, and support proposal development and contract negotiations.
For this the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Delivering senior level solution demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits to meet clients’ needs
- Conducting meetings to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solution proposal
- Assisting in the response to RFI/RFP’s by crafting thorough and compelling answers
- Fostering relationships with client personnel at project and stakeholder levels
- Exploring alternative approaches to grow market revenue through new offerings, partnerships, or joint venture models
- Identifying enterprise-wide view of gaps and identify opportunities to leverage software technologies to eliminate those gaps
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with SAS Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Customer Support, and Product Management supporting Security Intelligence customers and solutions
- Utilising existing knowledge and continue to develop a strong detailed knowledge of fraud and financial crimes, including the continuing industry changes and developments
As a subject matter expert you will perform project tasks and take on Business Consultancy leadership roles during implementation and design. You will participate in developing business requirements with clients and industry partners.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or another quantitative field (or equivalent)
- Operational experience in financial crimes discipline at a retail, commercial, or investment bank
- Experience within the banking industry including one of the following:
- Leadership/management experience, or
- Consulting experience serving financial services clients, or
- Industry experience delivering business process re-engineering, change management or technology projects
- Pre-sales experience in fraud detection software industry
- Strong knowledge of transactional fraud including Analytics; Rule writing/programming; Operational process and workflow)
- Comfortable and familiar with payment processing and transactional fraud detection technology
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as business needs require (avg. 50-75%)
- Experience with at least one industry fraud detection solution
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn