An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the SAS DACH Life Sciences Sales team as a Sales Leader focused on the DACH region.
SAS have supported the Life Sciences industry for over 40 years and are uniquely placed to support our clients with a full range of market leading software including data management, Internet of Things, Supply Chain Intelligence, Demand-Driven Forecasting & Optimization, advanced analytics platform, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Leader to join our dynamic team as we ensure our Life Science customers realize the value of capturing data through analytics.
The candidate will need to be highly experienced developing strong sales teams and an outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue and corporate objectives.
Individuals that thrive in a fast paced, high growth, results-oriented environment are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity offers the chance to work within a key industry for SAS that shows year on year growth and a maturity to data and analytics.
- Accountable for DACH wide Life Science revenue as well as for the DACH sales and GoTo market strategy
- Creating market and competitor analysis and identify market potential and opportunities
- Plan, implement and drive new business growth within the Life Sciences industry
- Help expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Work on co-selling opportunities
- Provide forecast accuracy and Top Management reporting
- Selling directly to the business, rather than IT
- Participate directly in the sales cycle for key ‘must win’ opportunities and facilitate
- co-selling opportunities.
- Data-driven approach - strong experience of, and expertise in, analytics to drive focus in sales efforts, as well as to analyze performance
- Leading and developing a world class sales team
- Being a face of the company, both digitally and live
- Working in highly integrated sales setups
- International focus – running operations in DACH
Candidate Profile and Characteristics:
- Extensive Sales Experience (8 years+)
- Experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of Life Science Know-How and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of Analytics and, value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- You have demonstrated that you can grow and close large accounts
- You have an outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue and corporate objectives
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (C-Level)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Proven ability to understand enterprise software offerings, USP, value proposition and our ecosystem
- Mental agility and curiosity to build deep understanding of our value proposition and our product (including hands-on product knowledge)
- English and German (fluent)
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is reward and results driven, and looking for the opportunity to make a real difference. Life sciences is a key growth area for SAS and the ideal candidate will be passionate to embrace, contribute and help accelerate our success in this space.
Here at SAS, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
This role is based in Wallisellen (near Zürich - Switzerland).
We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
If you are interested in finding more about the position please click apply!