The role provides high levels of technical expertise to ensure the capability to support SAS software and solutions. It involves supporting of technical solutions to meet the business requirements for SAS external and internal customers. #LI-CC1
- Work and resolve technical problems and issues reported from customers related to SAS products and solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve technical problems, including problem escalation as necessary.
- Demonstrate Customer Orientation: ability to understand quickly what the customer needs and assess the technical and business impacts.
- Routinely provides technical support to multiple enterprise customers.
- Directly assists with SAS installation, deployment, and configuration issues.
- Applies IT domain knowledge and an understanding of the business problems that are addressed by SAS applications and/or solutions to assist customers.
- Resolution of complex problems that involve multiple areas of the SAS system.
- Utilizes knowledge of SAS platform architectures and complex interactions between IT standards, architectures, security protocols, operating systems, databases, third party products, and other external computing resources when troubleshooting issues. Reviews network and system usage to diagnose system performance problems.
- Might replicate customer environments in order to reproduce and debug problems.
- Keeps abreast of emerging industry standards and trends, new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative field or industry domain.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Previous experience supporting complex enterprise software applications in System Integration projects or Technology and Operation environments.
- 5 years of relevant experiences in technical support, systems engineering and/or applications development, enterprise software support.
- Experience with
- Mid-Tier applications such as Websphere, Weblogic or JBoss
- Database such as MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop
- Must possess sound knowledge of
- Operating Systems inclusive Microsoft Windows, Linux and various Unix platforms such as AIX and Solaris
This role will require a professional who has the ability to solve technical problem and provide customers support. Therefore, it is essential to have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, good command of languages in English & Thai, and excellent customer service skills.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn