If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of? SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Our analytics software helps organizations make the kinds of important decisions that drive change each and every day – like how to capture the bad guys, keep kids safe, feed the hungry, and even ensure that people who struggle to learn are not lost.
Sr. Talent Acquisition expert and consultant to hiring leaders looking to acquire top talent. Provides recruiting support to assigned team across Latin America, to include sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and referring applicants.
- Sources candidates through multiple channels, such as internet applications, employee referrals, print advertising, cold-calling, career fairs, and industry meetings.
- Provides competitive intelligence on recruiting initiatives for targeted companies
- Effectively manages the candidate experience to attract diverse talent and positions SAS as an employer of choice
- Talent consultant to the business enabling hiring leaders to make the best hiring decisions.
- Assists in creating a recruitment strategy for assigned team; implements the strategy.
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Develops and implements cost effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions.
- Provides applicants with information regarding the company; promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Manages the recruiting process, which will include posting positions, screening resumes, assisting with the interview process, and referring qualified candidates to management or appropriate staff. May assist with other processes, such as conducting reference and background checks, closing out requisition files in accordance with all compliance guidelines, and preparing and extending job offers.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Leads special projects.
- Has a very extensive network and continues to augment it.
- Represents SAS externally with customers or within professional organizations.
- Understands how to “shop” candidates that may have skillsets desirable within other groups or divisions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of employment laws and requirements of government contractors
- Knowledge of candidate sourcing, recruiting, staffing, interviewing and selection
- Knowledge of various sourcing techniques to discover active and passive candidates
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to develop recruiting programs that align with business strategies
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, or Business Administration.
- Typically requires eight years of recruiting experience to include use of a variety of sourcing methodologies.
- Experience working with an HR information/resume management system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Spanish and English
- Solid communication skills in Portuguese would be considered a strong asset
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn