SAS is searching for a technical consultant with background in Software development who would design and implement SAS solutions for large customers in Hungary. If you are interested to work with next generation technology and enjoy all aspects of development and implementation of BI and business analytics solutions, this might be your next opportunity.
When joining SAS consulting team, you will have an opportunity to work on following types of projects:
- Real-Time Decisioning: participation in implementing online decisioning and origination systems
- Data Management (Type 1): supporting the implementation of front-end and back-end of SAS Anti-Fraud systems
- Data Management (Type 2): helping customers to become GDPR compliant with SAS Solutions
- Risk: customizing the front-end and back-end of risk governance systems
What you will do:
- Interact with technical staff on the customer side to to identify and understand customer’s business needs
- Convert client’s needs into functional requirements regarding data integration, data management, developing and maintaining ETL jobs, process flow and data structures,
- Provide SAS consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout at customer sites.
Successful position holder will work on end-to-end projects, deliver standard and customized solution demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the SAS DI and BI related solutions.
What will make you succesfull in the role:
- Active listener and good communicator both in English and Hungarian language
- Analyst and problem-solver
- Has a clue about what impact IT solutions have on customer’s short-term and long-term business
- Experience with software development – both on front-end and back-end (we use following technologies: Java, HTML5/XML)
- Hands-on experience with system integration (mostly: Java, Groovy, Python)
- Good understanding of relational databases and application development
In this position you will:
- Work in a dynamic team and for market leading international company yet a friendly and supporting environment
- Have direct access to innovative & exciting IT projects
- Work at one of the world’s best employers (SAS is a Great Place to Work winner worldwide)
- Enjoy competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best