At SAS we do not just offer you a position. We offer you a rewarding career experience and personal development opportunities.
Within the Technical Support division of SAS in the Netherlands, your mission will be to ensure the technical follow-up of customers who have subscribed to the Premium or Elite Support offering.
As such, your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the privileged contact of these Premium and Elite customers for all their technical challenges;
- Becoming familiar with the SAS environments deployed at customers benefiting from the Premium or Elite Support offering;
- Conducting action plans to speed up the resolution of incidents encountered on SAS environments;
- Participating in the maintenance of deployed SAS environments in operational conditions;
- Warrant the execution of the Premium or Elite Support service for the benefit and the satisfaction of the customers.
You are in continuous contact with the Technical Support team, the Professional Services (Consulting and Training) teams, and the Commercial team.
You will have recurring business meetings in the Randstad area and from time to time in some more remote parts of the Netherlands; one-off trips abroad may also occur.
Your integration with the Technical Support team will come with a training plan tailored to your experience and the needs of the mission.
- You hold a higher education degree;
- You have work experience in a similar position;
- You have a very good technical knowledge of the SAS offering (architecture, platform, security, system) as well as a good knowledge of the technological evolution in the market;
- You have excellent problem-solving capabilities and working knowledge of problem-solving methodologies;
- You are able to listen and consult, organize, and communicate;
- You have a profound team spirit;
- You are results-driven;
- You work well under pressure;
- You are proficient in English and Dutch (read/write/speak);
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn