Provides consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site; assists sales teams with relevant activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Contributes to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- May lead knowledge transfer sessions internal and/or with customers.
- Acts as project technical lead in domain of expertise.
- May act as a lead on projects of more diverse scope.
- Scopes and defines work effort, resource plan, and estimates cost on phase/project.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and client account to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires minimum of five years relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good knowledge of SAS products, architecture, peripheral technologies and implementation best practices.
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages, open source programming/design and cloud computing.
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn